Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you all, Just bought a 2006 620 multistrada with no keys and the wiring cut on the ignition lock and the wiring with the plug that goes to the harness is missing... What is the ceepeast way to get this bike up and running? Am i going to have to buy the red, black keys, ignition switch, ecu, display etc. to do this??? ouch

will any different models fit this 600?

[email protected]

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm afraid there is no cheap way of doing this. I have seen key / ecu packages for sale on eBay, I think this is the least expensive route.

I would suggest going to www.multistrada.net , you will get all your questions answered immediately. Cheers,

Dennis

Hey you all, Just bought a 2006 620 multistrada with no keys and the wiring cut on the ignition lock and the wiring with the plug that goes to the harness is missing... What is the ceepeast way to get this bike up and running? Am i going to have to buy the red, black keys, ignition switch, ecu, display etc. to do this??? ouch

will any different models fit this 600?

[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
8,220 Posts
Your gonna need it all I´m afraid, unless there could be a shortcut. The big problem is that the immobilizer system is VERY good on Ducs. Could you post some pics of what it looks like today? that will prolly help abit on listing parts your gonna need.

It COULD maybe be possible to disable it, but i know of only one supplier who does that and he requires you to send in your ECU and also checks the bike up so it isn´t stolen.

//amullo

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey if it would work I have the whole works from a 749s (06) would be willing to set you up cheep. I like to help fellow ducati luvers in nead if I can. I was hit by a truck so bike is totaled. I have 1 black ker and 1 red key with code card. PM me and I will check offten.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts