Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time has come for me to depart with my beloved 2006 Ducati ST3. We have shredded many a mountain road together and she will be remembered as one damn fine SPORT touring bike. She has a little under 30,300 miles on her and is basically bone stock with the exception of a gold chain and a sweet aftermarket sprocket. I purchased the bike in the spring of 2012 with 12,000 miles on the clock. I have performed all service and have complete records of the time she was in my possession. I have recently replaced the belts and she has fresh rubber on the rear. Body work looks great as I have never dropped her; she runs and handles like new.

The bike is a ST3 with ST3sABS bodywork. I just purchased a ST3sABS and I swapped out the body work so I could have a black ST with a red frame.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will tell all!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry!! $4500 OBO located in Clarksville, TN

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price reduction to $4,200!!! Did I mention brand new brake rotors???

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$4,000 for a sweet bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price drop bump..........$3,800

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First $3,500 takes it home!

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Bump for a sweet motor. Buddy of mine has one of these with more than 60k on the clock. I don't think he'll ever sell it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
First $3,500 takes it home!
Yer killin' me over here Homes...:eek:

I just had to put new brake on the RV trailer, and the a/c unit on it just quit. Otherwise, I'd risk the ire of my wife and raid the bank account for this at that price.

·
Administrator
12,471 Posts
Yer killin' me over here Homes...:eek:

I just had to put new brake on the RV trailer, and the a/c unit on it just quit. Otherwise, I'd risk the ire of my wife and raid the bank account for this at that price.

Do it! >:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.