Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,215 Posts
Errr. There not gonna get much traction with those wheels..

But h*ll.. they had problems with the system last year, maybe the R&D department wanted to try something new..

·
Registered
403 Posts
Just don't know if I can bring myself to cheer for Sete. :eek:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
look at it this way.....skiers crash and I guess having the bike on the slopes is crash training for Sete?.....LOL

·
Registered
167 Posts
nathanTX said:
You won't have to, he'll find more than enough way to off himself from a high percentage of the races. I have to like Sete because my new puppy is named Sete, I would have chosen Rossi, but that's the cat's name.

·
Registered
107 Posts
nathanTX said:
Maybe he will be motivated to get the 1000 lb. gorrilla off his back. That Rossi put on him when he predicted that Sete will never win another race. Rossi is in his head big time. I also will have a hard time rooting for him. He seems to have excuses for everthing and whines about things to the press that would be better left unsaid. I just hope he doesn't blame Ducati and the bike if he doesn't have success. I can't wait to see Bayliss back on a WSBK.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I can't wait to see Bayliss back on a WSBK.
Now THAT is a rider I can get excited about cheering for. WSBK is where it's gonna be next year, people. Gonna enjoy cheering for my boys Ben Bostrom and Neil Hodgson too. Just wish I had a more likeable MotoGP Duc rider to feel a connection with.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah you know the one thing that's a trip, is that in 2002 when Sete was on a Suzuki, he finished in 16th place in the Championship...in 03 and 04 after switching to Honda, he was 2nd in the Championship.

Was he that good, or was it the bike, or what? Maybe both...I dunno. I'm sure he has some talent, but mentally, Rossi owns him.

It's on with Bayliss in WSBK though. Kinda curious to see how Xaus does on the 999F04 too...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts