Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ducati 749s for sale. 1 seat with aluminum rear subframe. 116hp, 58ft/lb torque. Currently has 7016 miles on it. 6000mile service has been performed. Timing belts have been replaced. Bike has Bridgestone BT-002RS tires with dual tread compounds for better traction when cornering. Rear will need to be replaced soon. Bike has seen mosly street use. Has been on the track for 3 track days.It is an amazing track machine as all Ducatis are. Has always had synthetic oil in it. Coolant has been flushed and changed to distilled water and water wetter for track use. Headlamp bucket has been painted black and a custom license plate bracket has been installed. Suspension is fully adjustalble and forks are titanium coated. Steering head angle, foot pegs, seat position are all fully adjustable as well. Bike has AFAM 14/42 sprockets and a DID 520 chain installed it makes for amazing bottom end power! Exhaust system is a custom fabricated GP style high/low exit system. It is LOUD and properly displays the rumble and power Ducati is known for. If interested call me at 505-620-2929 or email at [email protected]. I am asking $9000. It has been on a battery tender at all downtimes, has not been ridden since mid-June, and includes the rear stand. I still start it monthly to keep the fluids flowing. Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! Thanks to all who've looked!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weekend bump, Price is OBO as well..

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Hey RF,

You getting out of riding for now or just looking for something new?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I grew up with hotrodding in my blood the bike was just a sidetrack for a while. I have a 1926 model T I'm building and I'm aspiring to get a 1954 chevy to go with it and I haven't been on the bike in 4 warm great weather months so it's time for me to sell it and move on.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for everyone who's checked it out. Just Bumpin it up..

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am open to reasonable offers.. No trades at this time though. Thank-you!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Dang, that is NICE! Im only three hours south of you too. Wish I had some spare snaps, Id scoop that beauty up in a heartbeat. Love the GP style exhaust. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Droppin to $8000 OBO.. Again.. Thanks to anyone who's looked or PM'd me!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bumpin it up for a freshly dusted, fun as hell Ducati! She's cold this winter! Take her home and warm her up!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sale appears to be pending...:D

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nevermind that.. Still for sale! Summertime is coming soon!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Can you post a video of it running? I know someone who's looking for a new bike.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts