Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale 2005 Ducati 800SS Super Sport. 12,543 miles. Paint in very nice condition, very clean bike in Ducati Red! It has a Leo Vince exhaust, custom Cogent Dynamics front adjustable forks at a cost of $1K alone. Up on service with receipts. Includes the red, black and spare key with card. Owner's manual and tools under seat, and service manual included. No issues at all.

Clear CO title in my name on hand. Contact via call, email or txt.

Seven One Nine, 246-Three 340

$3700

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What do you guys think of the price? I'd like to get this sold to make room for a sport touring bike. Sold my FZ1 already. I'll be back on a Ducati at a later time most likely a monster next go round.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Given what sellers ask in the Soutwest I don't think so. Especially with the upgrades.

I like it but the cost of shipping is always a minus for me. Locally sellers are on something given the prices they ask or think they will get in the Phoenix and Vegas area. I hardly look anymore.

Just sayin.

tt

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback. Sure it will sell by Spring at least. It's a great bike, just made some big changes and don't have room at the moment for this and a sport touring bike. Next year looking forward to some long rides out to Utah etc.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. Sure it will sell by Spring at least. It's a great bike, just made some big changes and don't have room at the moment for this and a sport touring bike. Next year looking forward to some long rides out to Utah etc.
Understood. Winter is a tough sell than add the Holidays. The right buyer will come along.

tt

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
I think it's priced about right. I would hold the price over the winter into spring.
I had a friend just buy one the same year and paid a couple of hundred more.
Nice looking bike.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One thing I forgot to adjust, the bike was just inspected this weekend and everything is good. The rear brake pads only maintenance item, they are at 25%. Trade that didn't work out.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fixed up the ad some. I have this posted on the FJR forum as well, one member questioned the brake pads being at 25% on the rear so early. This is just what the dealer wanting to trade told me, so will have to take a look myself. They were replaced before I bought it with EBC pads, so does sound odd. Anyway here is the ad below with some more specifics.

For sale 2005 Ducati 800SS Super Sport. 12,543 miles. Paint in very nice condition, very clean bike in Ducati Red! Includes the red, black and spare key with card. Owner's manual and tools under seat, and service manual included. Battery tender connected and will provide.

Service:
Oil will be changed 12-19-15 with Lucas Synthetic and K&N Filter
Belts changed at Erico late 2012 at 9800 miles, valves checked in spec
Tires rear replaced at 11K due to nail I picked up, front replaced at 9800 miles

Upgrades:
520 chain and sprocket conversion $300
Leo Vince Exhaust System $800
Cogent Dynamics for cartridges (allows for rebound and preload adjustment) $1K
K&N air filter
EBC sintered Brake pads

Clear CO title in my name on hand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.