Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rare set of nice condition unobtanium Remus Aluminum Slip Ons.No dents or evidence of crash damage.Were on my bike when I bought it and replaced with DP CF cans,so not that many miles on them,maybe a few thousand....
Off 2004 ST4S,don't know which other models it will fit...
Shipping to US ONLY!!!
$300.00
yt7Q9FQjQrO3AQQl2U+8TQ.jpg
XTbEd1gNTiWeXWjHrsUTTg.jpg
q6Z4KOyCTvWrDN2slJY5wQ.jpg
rfep8qtZTpuGgQwRL1bKag.jpg
wzaccdXiSsiYVphR9B1pmA.jpg
kRasmkwBTBS6P52vt0GC5A.jpg
G%XN5bcZQXKIP5uFxYKniw.jpg

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not much more to offer than what's in the post.What information are you looking for?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was just confused by your response. No worries!
I'll clarify. These are Remus Aluminum slipons off an 04 ST4S,great shape,don't know if they'll fit other models.I'm in New York USA

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll clarify. These are Remus Aluminum slipons off an 04 ST4S,great shape,don't know if they'll fit other models.I'm in New York USA
I would like to buy these today.
How do I go about this,first time on this forum.
Thanks
Harty

Rare set of nice condition unobtanium Remus Aluminum Slip Ons.No dents or evidence of crash damage.Were on my bike when I bought it and replaced with DP CF cans,so not that many miles on them,maybe a few thousand....
Off 2004 ST4S,don't know which other models it will fit...
Shipping to US ONLY!!!
$300.00
View attachment 986001 View attachment 986002 View attachment 986003 View attachment 986004 View attachment 986005 View attachment 986007 View attachment 986008 View attachment 986072

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Harty,
So if you're sure they'll fit your bike,I'll bring them to the post office and get a price for shipping. You need to tell me if you want first class or priority,,first class is about a week....Once that is established and you're OK with costs,I'll send you an invoice from Paypal including shipping,once funds are transferred I'll ship.If you want to pay by check you would have to mail it and wait for funds to clear.
Thanks
Let me know what works for you
Michael

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Harty,
So if you're sure they'll fit your bike,I'll bring them to the post office and get a price for shipping. You need to tell me if you want first class or priority,,first class is about a week....Once that is established and you're OK with costs,I'll send you an invoice from Paypal including shipping,once funds are transferred I'll ship.If you want to pay by check you would have to mail it and wait for funds to clear.
Thanks
Let me know what works for you
Michael

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Mike
Where in NY,Albany area,or New York City area?
I am off tomorrow,maybe take a ride to grab them tomorrow if near Albany.
I am in MA
Thanks for the quick reply.
Harty

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The cans are in the Kingston NY area.I am currently in Worcester Ma...I'll be going down there later in the week,...probably Sat-Mon,could meet down there or on my way back to Worcester on Mon/Tues...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mike
I was wondering if you could measure this,my mechanics input.
The difference is 1mm or two. Have the seller measure the OD of the inner pipe of the canister.
here is a pic of my Duke.
Ducati ST2.jpg

Thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mike
Just spoke to my mechanic and he said this
"There is only 1 spring that holds both cans together. The cans for sale should each have 1 spring loop on them where it attaches to the header"
Picking up my Duke today.
Please verify
Thanks
Jeff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts