Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Starting to do some off season upgrades to my 2004 ST3. What are the best grips and shorty levers to replace the stock ones with?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
4,644 Posts
Welcome to the forum brprider. When you get a chance, please add your location information to your user profile and enjoy the site!

I have ASV levers on mine. Love the feel over OEM style. Just be sure to read some posts on the forum about transferring the pin from the stock levers to the new ones. There are some tricks!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I have CRG shorties on my newly acquired '02 ST4S. I had them on my ST2 as well, love the feel and adjustability. The ST4S came with heated Oxford grips, something I never considered owning/installing, and would highly recommend a heated grip set up if you ride in inclement weather... they're quite decadent!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I haven't seen the CRG shorties but the ASV's definitely looked sharp on mlukasons bike! I noticed/wanted them right away.

I also have the Oxford Sport heated grips and I'm very happy with their performance but not so much the fit on the throttle side. I may play around with that and see if I can make them fit better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts