Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey MS guru's:
I have a 2004 MS 1000DS. I ride it on and off road here in the central mountains of Colorado. It works off-road but is not great. I replace a Honda CB 750 (69/73) and a YZ 450 for this bike. It is way more reliable than both.

I bought a Staintune exhaust off craigslist. After I took the muffler apart I realized I needed a different mid pipe to go 1:2. I am trying to source it online. It is not as easy to find as i thought it would be. Do you all know, will i find a mid pipe to go form the collector box to the muffler or will i need a whole new exhaust from the cylinders? If i only need the mid pipe, is that something i can have made at a local muffler shop? I have found a pipe that looks like it is the right idea for a MS 620 and 1100. Are the measurements the same for those models as the 1000?

Thanks for any help.
Chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pictue of possible sollution

The picture above is the pipe i need to replace. Here is a picture of one from Arrow. It is for on 07'-09 1100.

s-l500.jpg

·
Administrator
12,913 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. If you don't receive an answer to your question here or on the tech forum I will try and bump your post over to the Multi forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts