Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2003 ST4s
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My bride got a new-to-her 2003 ST4s a few months ago, and she would really like to be able to adjust the levers. I'd prefer Brembo parts if at all possible but there seems to be some confusion on this particular bike.

Anyway, below are what we have (12mm pivots):
Clutch:

Brake:

Any ideas from the knowledge base?

Thanks!

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,334 Posts
I would check out CRG levers available direct or from accessory vendors , many different styles , colors...just got a set for a new to me '02 ST4s last spring. The ST4s may not be listed but can be cross referenced with other brembo levers.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I’ve had good long term experience with levers like these.

Multiple styles and colors to choose from with a color accent adjustment piece included.

Not Brembo, but work the same and can match the look of the bike if you wish.

In particular I had these on my ST4s ABS and loved them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Hi all,

My bride got a new-to-her 2003 ST4s a few months ago, and she would really like to be able to adjust the levers. I'd prefer Brembo parts if at all possible but there seems to be some confusion on this particular bike.

Anyway, below are what we have (12mm pivots):
Clutch:

Brake:

Any ideas from the knowledge base?

Thanks!
I would check out CRG levers available direct or from accessory vendors , many different styles , colors...just got a set for a new to me '02 ST4s last spring. The ST4s may not be listed but can be cross referenced with other brembo levers.
Yep Had CRG for years on my 03 ST4s.

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,334 Posts
I purchased the shorty adjustable levers, your wife may prefer standard length for more leverage if her hands are small.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Your original ones look to be in fine shape. Did you polish them? Interested in letting them go if you replace them? I like having stock levers on my ST4. Thank you.

·
Registered
2003 ST4s
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your original ones look to be in fine shape. Did you polish them? Interested in letting them go if you replace them? I like having stock levers on my ST4. Thank you.
I believe they are OEM original, and seem to have some sort of clear coat on them. We will prolly keep them if we find some adjustables. Gotta make sure there's plenty of inventory for the estate sale :).

·
Registered
2003 ST4s
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Several Pazzo recommendations. Their Canada (home) website lists Part # DB-12 and D-22 for the 2003 ST4s, and the same part #s for many other Ducs. I'm going to send them the photos of my levers for confirmation before sending $200 off in the hopes they'll fit.

Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Pazzo -- DUCATI ST4S 2003 (DB-12/D-22) Long... They are what I installed on my 2002 ST4s...fit perfectly.

Several Pazzo recommendations. Their UK website lists Part # DB-12 and D-22 for the 2003 ST4s, and the same part #s for many other Ducs. I'm going to send them the photos of my levers for confirmation before sending $200 off in the hopes they'll fit.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2003 ST4s
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pazzo -- DUCATI ST4S 2003 (DB-12/D-22) Long... They are what I installed on my 2002 ST4s...fit perfectly.
That's what confusing me: the Pazzo site lists a different part # for the 2002 ST4s:
ST4/S/ABS1999-2002 (DB-12/DC-12)

I sent them a note and photos. Hopefully they can confirm.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts