Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Runs on vertical cylinder only. Pulled the air box to see down each throttle body. On startup the horizontal cylinder gets two squirts of fuel and then stops. I swapped the fuel injectors and the same thing happens again on the horizontal cylinder. When running on the vertical cylinder, when I squirt a little starting fluid in the horizontal cylinder the front cylinder runs for a few seconds. So I have spark and compression but no signal on the horizontal fuel injection other than two squirts at start up. I don’t know where to go from here. The problem was intermittent at first but now it is chronic. Please help. Thx.

·
Administrator
13,009 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms. We are super happy to have you here.

I will post a copy of your post about the issue you are having in the Sport Touring forum so you have a lot more exposure.

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts