Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
I just bought a nice 2002 Red ST4 with less than 8000 miles on it. MINT but totally stock. Got it fully serviced and new tires put on and I'm busy getting it set up to put some serious miles on it. I had a 2002 SV650S for the last 6 years and put 10K miles on it (mostly commuting). The new bike sounds great but I need to make it just slightly more comfortable for long rides. Working on trying to find a used "Comfort kit" and I have 1/2" bar risers on order. I'll try that to start. Need recommendations on GPS mount too. First trip: VA.

~Eric

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,447 Posts
Welcome. Search the ST section for the GPS mount. It's been covered several times.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anti-slip pillion seat cover recommendation

Hi guys,
I bought an anti-slip pillion seat cover for my passenger for ~$25 including shipping from Triboseat on eBay. I have the standard 2002 OEM seat and the cover fits great and definitely works. It keeps my wife from sliding into me on braking and seems like it will last pretty well. Hey, for $25 you can't go wrong.

also, I'm looking to buy a top box, preferably red, black or grey with that little backrest. Let me know if anyone has something they'd be willing to sell.

Sincerely,
Eric

1 - 3 of 3 Posts