Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$6500
Wakefield, MA

2002 Ducati 998 with clear title. Bike starts and runs great, no leaks. Clean and clear title. Mileage may go up slowly, I still take it out every weekend.

14,900 miles
Belts done July 2018 (400 miles ago)
Ohlins rear shock
Ohlins steering dampener
Billet gas cap
Aftermarket Pressure plate and clutch cover
Billet levers
Carbon fiber front fender

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
OH FFS! I dont need another bike, I do not need another bike, Idonotneedanotherbike,Another bike I do not need, I might not need another bike, Thinking I dont need another bike.......................... I know I dont need another bike................ I sure would like another 9 series........It would be nice to have another 9 series bike...........

Man, thats a really nice 998 over there.........probably should just check it out.

Alright fellers, I went through it all, legworks done. Buy the fookin thing already.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm pretty sure that I owned this same bike briefly last year.
I traded it for a 1974 Honda CL350, plus cash and then sold it to a guy in Ohio.

Anyway, it's very tidy machine (fairing crack aside).

GLWS.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cool. The spokes looked flat like mag wheels. I have to sell a few things before I could consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mr Heisenberg

I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. Here's the message I was going to send:

I'm interested in your 998 but I'm way over here on the opposite side of the country. I had a 998 for years and now I'm regretting selling it

Is the 998 still for sale?

Clear title?

How much more for mag wheels?

Do you have a connection for a shipper that I could use?

Tony
San Diego, CA

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Is that an aluminum overflow can I see poking out in that pic?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts