Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my 2002 900SSie, Senna grey. 12.000 km, in "like new" condition.

Last year 900SSie produced, only modelyear with the DS1000SS alu swingarm, Öhlins rear shock and five spoke Marchesini wheels. Approx. 170 of these in Senna grey produced.

Some carbon upgrades, Termignoni race cans, DP ECU, open airbox and K&N airfilter.

Other than that stock.

Bought it from a dealer this summer, where it had been sitting in the shop for 7 years before it got on sale. Originally sold to an Italian customer and spend the first few years on Italian roads, then imported to Denmark where it got its 10.000 km service in 2010 and then was stored until I bought it.

It was/is literally as new, all screws like new, no scratches, nothing. I bet it has been living indoor and only been out in the sun ocassionally.

Still original brake pads, chain, sprockets etc. This Duc has been nursed. And I will continue to do that :)

Love or hate it....Terblanche forever....next step 999 :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
Beautiful 900. I've always liked the Senna Color with the red wheels, I was tempted by one for sale a couple years back. My first Ducati was an 01 900SS and I loved it. Intstalled Marvic magnesium wheels, Cycle Cat clip ons, rear sets, Ti cannisters, bunch of carbon bits, etc. I really can't remember why I sold it, kind of wished I had it back, I liked the air cooled twin, a manageable bike on the road and in the hills. No drama with servicing it. Congratulations and obviously it went to the right home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts