Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I do not have one in electronic form. However, I bought 2 different shop manuals. One is the factory manual and one is the Haynes.

Of the 2, the Haynes is the most useful and therefore, my recommendation. I got mine on Amazon for $15 or so.

The factory manual I got on eBay for about $30. It is in English and Japanese but is of limited usefulness.

It continually references tools for jobs that only a factory equipped shop would have...by part number so as a random guy in his garage, I have no idea what that tool might be without referencing back to the shop tools required section.

Even then, it might be something super simple to make, but it's a guess as to dimensions or material. That's where the Haynes manual has a suggestion on how to build a tool if needed or references something you can actually just go buy at the local auto parts store or hardware store. ..sean

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.