Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!

I wanted to start work on a sort of project that is a 2002 750 supersport. I've managed to find owners manuals for it, but havent been able to locate an actual service manual for it. I've googled and found lots of links that claimed to have it, but ended up just being sign ups for ereader docs that didnt seem to be it. I'm wondering if anyone happens to have that manual in pdf form.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I do not have one in electronic form. However, I bought 2 different shop manuals. One is the factory manual and one is the Haynes.

Of the 2, the Haynes is the most useful and therefore, my recommendation. I got mine on Amazon for $15 or so.

The factory manual I got on eBay for about $30. It is in English and Japanese but is of limited usefulness.

It continually references tools for jobs that only a factory equipped shop would have...by part number so as a random guy in his garage, I have no idea what that tool might be without referencing back to the shop tools required section.

Even then, it might be something super simple to make, but it's a guess as to dimensions or material. That's where the Haynes manual has a suggestion on how to build a tool if needed or references something you can actually just go buy at the local auto parts store or hardware store. ..sean

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you know, I think thats fair. I"ll do some digging and see if I can find a paper manual. Thanks for the good information.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts