Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. So I went down on the bike a couple weeks ago. When I pick the bike back up the clutch was loose no resistance. I just picked up a PSR clutch slave cylinder. Still not getting any resistance in the clutch. I've tried bleeding it for hours now still nothing. Is there anyone that can please help me try and fix this. I've tried bleeding it manually I've tried bleeding it with gravity and I've also tried bleeding it reverse. I'm all out of ideas please help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just took it apart where the plunger enters is cracked and the seal by the spring is torn. I've tried finding one. Do you know where incan get one? Thank you for your reply.
Sounds like the clutch master cylinder was damaged during the accident.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Also, the PSR slave cylinder size is too large (30 mm) in diameter because experience has shown that some early bikes have problems finding neutral at a stop from incomplete disengagement.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, the PSR slave cylinder size is too large (30 mm) in diameter because experience has shown that some early bikes have problems finding neutral at a stop from incomplete disengagement.
Dam so am I gonna have to buy another SC as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts