Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll test ride a 950 and 1200 back to back this week and make my mind up as to which way I'll go. Either way the stock windscreen is just a little too short in the tallest position. So an aftermarket screen that is 1" taller would be great but I doubt anyone makes one just that much taller. But 2" or even 3" would be fine as I can place the screen in the lower position if needed. It looks like the PUIG is 85 mm taller than stock which is about 3.5" that may be too much taller.

Ducati claims their Gran Truismo is 50mm taller in one advertisement and 60mm in another. Either I guess if fine and I don't really care about brand. Naturally zero buffeting would be ideal but I have NEVER found any bike that had zero buffeting so I have given up on that as long as the wind goes over my helmet and I am not certain the stocker will.

I don'

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Figuring out the height of the stock screen is part of the problem I am having. Some manufacturers will claim they are x mm or inches taller than stock. That is helpful but it seems like almost every one leaves out at least one piece of information needed to do a proper comparison.

NC

That 7Jurok looks nice. How tall is the stock windscreen in inches?

Multistrada 1200s from 2016.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
On my 2011 I had a 2" over stock Cee Bailey's windscreen. It was perfect for me (5'9", 29 inch inseam); for me it eliminated all the buffeting and wind noise.

Unfortunately they no longer make windscreens for motorcycles! Does anyone know what the closest you can get to a Cee Bailey's is?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts