Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, anyone had a go at making a 2 into 1 system on an ST4S? or even a ST2? Did it coarse any problems with the running etc...

John

·
Registered
998 Posts
No problems that I am aware of. My collector and muffler are probably to large, maybe 1 7/8" or 2" would be more suitable than 2 1/4. I like how it sounds and runs. ST2+

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I might have a go at doing one! Got to be cheaper that buying a proper system for it? Cant find one for under £500!!! I wouldn't mind but its not even the full system.

Btw Mark, I am unable to log in to that site now? I have changed my email and I think they have changed the setup of the site? :(

John

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
I might have a go at doing one! Got to be cheaper that buying a proper system for it? Cant find one for under £500!!! I wouldn't mind but its not even the full system.

Btw Mark, I am unable to log in to that site now? I have changed my email and I think they have changed the setup of the site? :(

John
Oh yes, it's changed to vBulletin software, I'll see if I can get the site admin to sort it out for you, but I may need your log in details.
You should have received an email about it actually.

Also, if you're serious about making a can from scratch, this is without a doubt your prime source of raw materials - PJ Engineering - Home Page - Manufacturers & suppliers of High Temp. Carbon Fibre, Stainless & Titanium Tubes and Performance Motorcycle Exhaust parts in Lincolnshire, UK

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I don't know about totally from scratch! Was thinking of just getting a standard carbon or titanium can off ebay and getting a link pipe made up. But I do fancy a 2 into 1 system.

As for the site, the login name is the same for here however my email address has changed. I will send you my email addy if thats ok Mark?

John

And YAY my 300th post!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts