Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
That's awesome. I've had mine since May and even after the previous 22 bikes (yes, I know...I've got a problem) I can't possibly conceive why I didn't have this bike before now. It's incredible. Just debating on putting on some tires a little more commensurate with off road riding is all.

Glad you still love it. Gives me the next year and a half to look forward to. :grin2:

·
Hammer Down
1,703 Posts
It's great that you still love to ride it. I've had quite a few bikes myself and wonder why I hadn't bought one of these sooner.

I was out hooning around with some friends yesterday that are all euro bike riders. All very competent folks and they like to get it through the twisties. Their combined knowledge of roads is astounding.

In any case I thoroughly enjoyed putting on the last couple hundred miles of initial break-in with them yesterday. While keeping her to 5500/6000 RPMs is a chore, she does pretty good with those few revs.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yup, I loves me some multistrada. Best. Bike. Ever.

My biggest complaint is that my dirtbike and super bike sit soooo much more now. The Multi gives me such a great bike "hit"!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I've had mine for a year and I love it. Just clicked over 7,000 miles and looking forward to many more.

·
Premium Member
4,173 Posts
It's been a great year for sure, I had to put my car on trickle charger because the battery wasn't happy with the inactivity. Even working through the DVT issues has been fun (primarily because none of them were that huge).

Now she's sitting in storage and I'm watching gopro footage from the summer... hating living in NY.

Reactions: Aceonthebeach3

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's been a great year for sure, I had to put my car on trickle charger because the battery wasn't happy with the inactivity. Even working through the DVT issues has been fun (primarily because none of them were that huge).

Now she's sitting in storage and I'm watching gopro footage from the summer... hating living in NY.
So I shouldn't tell you the weather this week & what I'm doing?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts