Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Scott's Bridgeport overnighter is a few weeks away, looking forward to that. Anyone interested in doing a 2 to 3 day run in late September, early October? I also want to fit in a 2 day ride and do the Angeles Crest Trail. For that ride I'll book a hotel for one or two nights in the Glendale/Pasadena area.

I'm thinking either the coast or Yosemite, camping sounds like the way to go. I read a post on BARF of a 4 day ride 3 guys took out of SF. It was like a big loop along the coast then back inland to hit 36, etc. They really enjoyed it and camped the times they were out. I did a two night camping event off 70 and eventually went through Lassen. Fantastic roads, 70 was awesome, I liked it better than 162.

If anyone wants to adventure out or has any ideas for me, let me know. Sport touring has added a new demension to the riding experience.

·
Administrator
12,697 Posts
Hey John, I am not sure about Jessica's school schedule and what we can do for the next 3.5 months because of that but we would most likely be up for a road trip. We have been doing them for the last two years and love it. If we can't go, I can certainly suggest places to go/stay/eat.

·
Premium Member
8,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds great, Scott. "Great Scott Captain, I just ran out of dilithium crystals!"

I'm in the process of picking up bits and pieces of information. We can talk and maybe arrive at some sort of plan in Bridgeport. I wanted to do Death Valley earlier in the year, but missed out. Maybe next Winter, time really flies and before you know it the time to go is behind you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts