·
Registered
191 Posts
Cool vid although it looks like your knee sliders need replacing!!:eek:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the video sucks except some of the wheelies :) !! lol its my first but they will get much better and crazier :)
It was a short ride and Sticker just fyi if u fall wearing jeans its really doesnt matter if ur are wearing shorts.. I am buying a full leather suit soon..

·
Registered
36 Posts
That was great! As I found myself grinning during the whole video, now I have to ask this question: Does the grin you get from riding the HM ever subside?:D
I can't wait until I get one!
T/R

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:D
no i didnt actually but its really not that big of a deal once in a while..

Its a really fun bike not near as much fun as my Husky 510 and GSXR 1000
But yea it is pretty easy going but fun bike :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
lols at the headcheck for the PO then wheelie time baby

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lols at the headcheck for the PO then wheelie time baby
yea def.. I passed 2 and one was coming toward me at the very end of the clip its a maroon unmarked malibu or whatever they use..

Aloha! My friend and I tried several mounting locations and right on the mouth/ chin area is the best place to mount it!!! Trust me :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Great stuff, we are gonna do the same soon got a 3mp camera but don't have a wide angle casing just a std one, will try and see how it goes.

·
Registered
491 Posts
GoPros are cool and videos are the next best thing when weather or commitments wont let you get in some seat time.

I recommend anyone considering using one on the Hyper spend a few more dollars on the kit that includes the suction cup mount. No double sided tape is required and it can be mounted on the bike without leaving a mess.

It's only my opinion, but I just don't like the results from a helmet mount. We tend to keep our head level with the horizon and that reduces the viewers perception of lean angle. And too, I find darting head swivels annoying.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Just got mine! A demo is worth a thousand words!

Thanks for the "head's" up!

B

·
Registered
290 Posts
how does the hero compare to the vholdr?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Get the Hero Wide Motorsports one and it comes with all the clips and suction mount...

Hey MOntain RYder where or what did u suction urs onto?? Front light?
Thk
Richie

·
Registered
592 Posts
I've got one on the front of a surfboard! its pretty cool.

watching that i had forgotten how stupidly wide the stock bars are and how the bike looks better with them in silver.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hey MOntain RYder where or what did u suction urs onto?? Front light?
Thk
Richie
If your speaking of the pics, the camera was just above and to the left at the peak of the headlamp shroud. I thought I was shooting video when those were snapped.

If your refering to the video link just below my signature, here is where

·
Registered
491 Posts
Just thought I should append the last post. While parked roadside (thankfully) yesterday, the suction cup mount let go and tumbled to the ground. I had been lazy and not removed it for about three weeks. My confidence in this mount location has been shaken.

I had directional dyslexia in the post above. As your seated, the suction mount was above the headlamp and to the right on the painted shroud. There is only very slight contact with the lamp surface there. Maybe the slight air gap caused it to bail?

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
It looks as if you edited the part where you passed the slow car over the double yellow. :eek:
I just got a GoPro wide and shot about forty minutes on my 1098 yesterday. I made two passes on double yellow and was just thinking that if I posted the video I would get shit about it! One of the passes was just prior to the best corner on the road I was on, and trust me there aren't that many great corners near Houston! It's a big sweeping double-apex carousel right-hander, and after making my pass, just as I get through the first part there's a guy on a bicycle right in the middle of the second apex!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts