54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple of pictures of my bike..finally

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Zards are really loud...mine came without the baffles, but I like it like that:D

·
Registered
724 Posts
Sweet bike Bro! Love them Zards! I was going for the anodized gold but decided for the aluminum look instead....

Sweet man, sweet! :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi,
I just ordered the Zards and I am a bit concerned since everyone around here gets the termis...are you running them with the stock ECU? PCIII or DP ECU? or a combo of some or all? Thanks in advance...I can't wait for mine to arrive, the best looking exhaust ever! How is the popping on Decel? any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With the Zard exhaust, yes it is "good loud":D...hearing it in person is a treat, especially when you are the one making all the noise.
Yes the Zard logo is not the best, but I like to leave it on...it kind of breaks up the plainess of the pipes.
The gold anodized look, because I want to compliment it with the much anticipated "ohlins" in the hopes of the near future.
The termis are not a bad choice, but the look and the sound of the Zard pipes way over-compesentated to me. From what I understand some of the same engineers from Termi are the the creators of these Zard pipes. Yes vivaleduc I am running it with the stock ECU, because it did not come with another ECU like the Termis do (that's why I said the Termis are not a bad choice", but I still take the look and sounds over Termis. I am not using the Power Commander yet (maybe waiting to get DP ECU first...which could be costly!). The popping in decel sounds like I am making popcorn which I do enjoy..the sound that is :D.
After I got my Zard pipes, I had 2 other friends that followed suit and got them too :D... I hope you enjoy them as much as I do...some may find the noise irratating (maybe they are just jealous :think:, I find the the tunes to be music to my ears:abduct:

·
Registered
6 Posts
cafe, thanks for the info. is that obnoxious logo a decal and do you think it would come off easily? and do you have any concerns about running to lean with the stock ECU? Seems to be a difference of opinion on the forum. Thanks in advance,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts