Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are my Mandarina Duck Bags that are in great condition. These bags are pretty rare and were OEM equipment on the M900 Monster City. I used these only a couple times on my M620. (I’ve got them mounted incorrectly on my picture)

They will fit any first gen monster with “low” pipes. Will not fit the S2R, S4R or a monster with after market high pipes.

These are super well made bags by the Italian designer luggage company Mandarina Duck. They are hard mounted to the frame and are easy to install and remove.

Comes with all necessary keys and hardware.

I have two sets, one with the plastic handles on the carry handles and one without.

$300 USD, buyer pays shipping from Chicago, IL 60606.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Wow...Very Nice!!
I would be extremely interested to see how the brackets are attached to the bike and how the bags are mounted...
Can the bags just be lifted off are do they unbolt??
I have an M750 crying for something like this!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s a really nice set up. The mounts bolt onto the frame and the bags slide onto the mount. You can lock them or slide them on and off, similar to how hard panniers are mounted on bikes.

The bag opening itself locks as does the bag to the mount.

I can take more pictures to demonstrate

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
My M900 is (well, was) a 'City' model that came with these, among other accoutrements. Although I ended up selling them off long ago, they are well made, useful, and usable. I guess the only downside is they obviate the ability to take a passenger (which I rarely do) because their pegs are hidden when the bags are in place.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, thanks for your patience. Just moved and this past week has been crazy.

Here are some more pictures below

The three plastic guides clip onto three mounts that you bolt onto your bike, two are pictured below and the third goes on your passenger rearset healgaurd

The bag itself has a small lock as does the mounts, so someone can’t easily take your bag off the bike nor can they easily open your bag to take what’s inside

The bag comes with a shoulder strap and the rear has a zipper cover to conceal the three plastic guides

Thanks!
Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts