Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo! I have been a rider for 30 or so years. I have had many bikes over that time from 2 stroke triples to liter sport bikes. To give you an idea the last 2 were a 2001 VFR and a Aprilia Dorsoduro 750.
I decided I wanted a liter bike once again, an air cooled. I was looking for something from a simpler time. I always like the old (fugly) air head Multistradas and found a black "S" model with 13k (kms) so I took the plunge. After ditching the tires that came on the bike and installed Michelin 2CT's the bike came to life!
Riding here on the west coast of Canada is a treat when the seasons and weather permit. I am looking forward to wrenching on the belts and valves when it comes time.
Loving it!

Attachments

·
Mexican Ducatista
1,216 Posts
Yo! I have been a rider for 30 or so years. I have had many bikes over that time from 2 stroke triples to liter sport bikes. To give you an idea the last 2 were a 2001 VFR and a Aprilia Dorsoduro 750.
I decided I wanted a liter bike once again, an air cooled. I was looking for something from a simpler time. I always like the old (fugly) air head Multistradas and found a black "S" model with 13k (kms) so I took the plunge. After ditching the tires that came on the bike and installed Michelin 2CT's the bike came to life!
Riding here on the west coast of Canada is a treat when the seasons and weather permit. I am looking forward to wrenching on the belts and valves when it comes time.
Loving it!

Nice bikes!

·
Administrator
12,910 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms. We are super happy to have you here. :)

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts