Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale out of my collection is my 1999 996 S #062. VIN # ZDM1SB5T8xB002918. This was the last year for the gold frame bikes and the prettiest in my opinion. Bike has 1300 original miles and clearly shows it. Very stock bike and never been messed with. Only reason for sale is room for some other recently purchased bikes. Bike has been inside storage and properly put away. Will be glad to install new battery, fresh fluids, new belts for the right buyer. I would also recommend new tires since the current ones are original if you plan to ride it. These bike will do nothing but appreciate in the future. Reluctant sale, just COMPLETELY out of room! No flaws in paint, frame, etc. Will be glad to send more pics of anything upon request. Bike is located in Auburn, AL. Feel free to come look. I will be glad to answer any questions. $9500.00. Jason 334-750-8791

Attachments

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,880 Posts
Is this the same spec as a 996 SPS? Big cams etc?
Not if it is USA spec. Completely standard Strada motor.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bike is a USA Spec so Nine16 is spot on. The S model had more carbon bits, Ohlins shock, and plaque on the triple clamps.

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Hi, can you send more pics to kwakanut AT gmail.com? I'd like to see it without it's skin too, if possible. Have you had to do any electrical work to the bike? I'm guessing not with only 1300mi.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I owned '99 996s #089. Such pretty bikes Bump for the op and glws.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts