Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
I have a 1999 DB4 with the Corse kit install from the facroty.
Thinking of selling her and I was wondering what values these pull ?
It has 350 miles on the clock, been sitting in my living room for a few years,
just gave her new belts/ oil/ brake flush/ battery. Fired up and rode it around the block. Drained/ cleaned out the carbs and tank. Ready for a new owner.
Thank you for any input.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Hi , i had a 00 miles DB4, bought it new and never started it, last year i decided to purchase an expensive bike and sold the Bimota, after few listings best offer was $12k, nedless to say that was disappointing but unfortunately market is soft for these bikes. good luck with the sale

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
i own few Bimotas and DB4 is probably the best handling one but was never a success,i am afraid the look is too soft, no personality or edge ,looks somehow mellow and plain.i found this little jewel and enjoyed it very much, see below

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have never like the DB4 but truly loved the DB2 styling.

The yb series are gorgeous. We have a yb8 at the shop and it was my experience with biota 10 years ago when I was just 16. The santa monica is another gorgeous bike.

Before I bought the SPS i was tempted to buy a DB2 for $14,000. I would think $12,000 is still good since these bikers have truly become collectors.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I would have to agree that I love the DB2 styling. However the DB4 is no ugly bike. I think 12-13 is right for this bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts