Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I bought a slightly rough 1999 Ducati 900SS from some hillbillies dirt farm yesterday and I could really use the following items:

Headlight fairing (or complete fairings),

Full exhaust or slip ons (oem ok, aftermarket preffered),

Windscreen,

and a

Right side clip on.

Let me know what you guys have!

Thanks,
Randy

·
Registered
28 Posts
you can get sharkskinz fairings and windscreen. somebody of san francicso craigslist has a stock 99 900ss exhaust for sale cheap

and was he really a hillbilly if he had a ducati ?

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Randy, that's a new style SS, I think. I've got a pair of F1s slip ons that fit the old style SS, but I don't know if they will fit the new style. If they'd fit, I'd probably swap em for a couple throw out bearings:D

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you can get sharkskinz fairings and windscreen. somebody of san francicso craigslist has a stock 99 900ss exhaust for sale cheap

and was he really a hillbilly if he had a ducati ?
Oh yeah, it was a very hick seen.

Trailer, parked in mud, in the middle of nowhere with a Ducati parked in the mud thats for sale.

Apparently the man knew how to use craigslist to list the bike, but I'd say thats where his knowledge ends.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not quite sure I want to drop the coin for Sharkskinz on this bike, as they cost almost as much as the entire bike did... just makes it hard to justify.

Randy, that's a new style SS, I think. I've got a pair of F1s slip ons that fit the old style SS, but I don't know if they will fit the new style. If they'd fit, I'd probably swap em for a couple throw out bearings:D
Sounds like a deal to me, and as long as they are the low mount, I think they will work. I'll even throw ya a set of billet spring retainers as a thank you.

Will you be going to Indy this weekend?

If so, bring them with you and I will take them off your hands there, otherwise PM me your address and I'll drop these parts in an envelope for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts