Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am a terrible procrastinator and I've been putting this off. I have a '98 ST2 that got new timing belts last year but has trouble keeping a steady throttle. Not sure if it's TPS or what and at this point I don't care. Poor baby has been sitting too long and needs to go to an owner who will give it some TLC. I don't have any photos right now but I'll take some and post them if there is interest. I would love to get $1000 for it. It has the hardbags, large top case and rack, canvas bags inside the hardbags. New stator, reg/rec, and lots of other things I can't remember at the moment. This is located in Austin TX. Oh yeah, some things that were in my sig. Fully adjustable Öhlins is the main thing.
Öhlins rear shock, Dr. Desmo 1" risers, Brembo Adjustable levers, Dzus, 15-45 gearing, ZG ST windscreen, Throttlemeister, Desmo Times fan kit, DT Billet axle plates, DT Case Saver Insert, Billet Footpegs, DT Billet Left Engine cover plate, Vented Al Countershaft Sprocket Cover, DT Billet reservoir covers

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are a few photos.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Wish I was 1300 miles closer, I'd be interested. Surely there's somebody close that can give it a once over and start piling miles on it again.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's 1300 miles between Ducati lovers? ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts