Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moving on the boat and giving up the garage. Have three nice Ducs that I can't let live outside.
I bought this bike a few years ago with 4000 miles as I had one brand new in 96 but this one is yellow! I had the updates and improvements talked about on this forum done without getting into pistons and flatslides. Rebuilt/ Stage 2 jetted carbs, hi-mount pipes, 520 chain and renthal sprockets, located, rebuilt, and installed adjustable suspension front and back from the SP, floating cast iron rotors up front, SS brake/ clutch lines, fuel tank has no rust, pump and filter are replaced, 10500 miles, ready to ride to the GP today. $4000 reach out for more photos or info.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Beautiful bike. Is this sold?

Moving on the boat and giving up the garage. Have three nice Ducs that I can't let live outside.
I bought this bike a few years ago with 4000 miles as I had one brand new in 96 but this one is yellow! I had the updates and improvements talked about on this forum done without getting into pistons and flatslides. Rebuilt/ Stage 2 jetted carbs, hi-mount pipes, 520 chain and renthal sprockets, located, rebuilt, and installed adjustable suspension front and back from the SP, floating cast iron rotors up front, SS brake/ clutch lines, fuel tank has no rust, pump and filter are replaced, 10500 miles, ready to ride to the GP today. $4000 reach out for more photos or info.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1998 Ducati 900 Cr/

sorry to say that I just saw your message from July! as I went back into the forum to dig the ad up to re-run. I have been enjoying the bike (11,500 miles) but the reality of a relocation and loss of my garage means I am going to sell her. If you are still interested, feel free to call Brendan 619-three one eight-7800 for details.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts