Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With sadness $3900 wakefield RI

Well sorted air cooled Ducati. I am the second for the past 9 years. 13,150 miles. SP full adjustable front end with racetech springs for a 175# rider. Brembo gold line with remote reservoirs. Adjustable levers. Penske triple clicker rear shock. Jetted with drilled air box. Motul oil this spring approx 100 miles ago. Belts, valve adjustment last year approx 750 miles. New hh pads up front last year. Bridgestone s20r 2 years old with plenty of life. Headstock professionally gusseted and braced. OEM clutch 2k ago with rebuild of slave. Extra set of DP high pipes (no mounting bracket) and all take offs. Bike in very good condition for age. It is a fire breathing dragon that is not getting the road time it deserves. Please contact with any questions or if specific photos desired. Thanks.
]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Additional info from an inquiry

Bracing done after a small frame crack noted. No dents from clip ons. No loose studs. All checked by mechanic and following work also done when frame repaired. Original rectifier I believe. Alternator nut modified to lock and all electrics cleaned and resoldered all connectors on back of instrument panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts