Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello -

Doesn't seem to be a problem I can find here after searching - took the clutch apart, checking for wear, it's certainly time to replace, so i just wanted to pack it back up and ride until the new one comes. Nothing more than that.

Problem is that the clutch push rod seems to be sticking out too far and therefore the pressure plate doesn't fully contact the drum teeth. So when you engage the clutch, the plate just pops out. No power to the wheels. WTF?

I am at a loss - slave piston problem? Ugh, haven't ridden in a week, rear caliper problems (rear rotor lodged itself into the caliper somehow), chain too tight, can't friggin loosen the bolts to the rear axel...one thing at a time...

Thanks all

Chris

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, did that. i have the service manual and followed all steps. Just unsure why the pushrod would stick out farther than it should...wondering if the slave cylinder is binding? Going to remove and inspect...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.