Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
I just joined and I have a mint 1994 900ss cr. I bought it from the original owner back in 1997 with almost no miles on it. It has termignoni pipes and a stage 2 jet kit with a Corbin seat. I am at a point in life now with 3 young sons where selling my bike is going to happen... I am bummed as I know I will wish I didnt sell it in 20 years but I just dont want to have it around with the kids.. So my question to you is what do you think the bike is worth? It now has about 3,500 miles on it and was just fully serviced ($1,300). I dont see many for sale and the range seems to be 2500-9000.
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
504 Posts
You won't find another for sure.
Just curious as many of us myself included have kid(s) and have bikes around them. Why would you not want them around it.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
After 20 years of looking at it in the corner of the garage you might miss it.

Anyway, $3k-5k US dollars here in the states, although the service history might raise that a bit but not too much since it is obvious you have not put $10k in upgrades on it which are where the prices for the higher end are coming from - usually with boxfulls of spare parts included. What part of the country are you in, fill out your info.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
- lets say I now understand why my parents never let me have a motorcycle. I started street riding at 30. The roads where i live (in CT) are now real busy and full of teenagers texting.. Its a dangers place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts