Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rebuilt title due to cosmetic damage by previous owner (no frame or suspension damage ever). Sorry, no maintenance records. 18,400 miles, excellent Contimotion tires balanced with Dynabeads, D&D slipons with badges removed, Woodcraft rearsets, relocated oil cooler, K&N air filter, modified air box lid, nicely done superbike handlebar conversion (very comfortable with these bars), real Ducati Streetfighter mirrors, two sets of adjustable brake and clutch levers (one set Pazzo and one set Cheapo), tinted double bubble windscreen, rear fender nicely trimmed and smaller turn signals installed, Rick's Motorsports regulator/rectifier, 3 month old Yuasa battery, 3000 miles on EK 520 MVXZ chain and Renthal rear sprocket, passenger pegs eliminated, perfect wheels with absolutely no tire changing marks, all electrics work properly except low fuel light comes on sometimes when it shouldn't (like most of them), fairings have had some small cracks repaired but look good, gas tank is very clean in and out, nice Joe Rocket textile jacket (XL) and Scorpion EXO 1000 helmet (L) included. Bike looks orange in some of the pictures because of bright sun, I have a lot more pictures. Belts are 5 years old with 3000 miles on them but I have a new set of belts to go with it. This bike starts good, idles good, sounds good, has no oil leaks and runs and handles just as it should and other than installing the belts, it really needs nothing. I'm located in Knoxville, TN. $2000.00 firm.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Whazzup with the 748 decal? 750 is a proud heritage, why the change?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whazzup with the 748 decal? 750 is a proud heritage, why the change?
Just for fun and to be a little more "Ducati like" with the actual engine size stuck on the bike. Probably wouldn't put them again because of all the questions but they are cleared over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.