Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do the decal on the back of the seat on a MHR Mille say, is it DESMO or DUCATI?

I can see that all MHR900 seems to be DESMO both on the back of the seat, and on the front of the fairing, but my 1986 MHR Mille that I don't think have ever been painted says DESMO on the fairing front , but then DUCATI on the back if the seat.

But are my MHR just a "freak" from the Bologna paint shops or is this normal?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I now have the right decals

Those decals on your Mille are correct according to Ian Fallon's authenticity guide. The 900 had DESMO on the back.
Thanks for the confirmation willyboy, somebody should tell this this to the companies who sell these sets:| I have MILLE sets from a couple of suppliers and they are both with BEVEL front and back, and no small DUCATI sign.

But no big thing, I just got a local sign company to make the right 4"/10cm double line DUCATI stickers:grin2:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was of course DESMO front and back not BEVEL

Thanks for the confirmation willyboy, somebody should tell this this to the companies who sell these sets:| I have MILLE sets from a couple of suppliers and they are both with BEVEL front and back, and no small DUCATI sign.

But no big thing, I just got a local sign company to make the right 4"/10cm double line DUCATI stickers:grin2:
That was of course DESMO front and back not BEVEL:wink2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts