Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get my original Marzocchi rear shocks for my 1978 900ss reconditioned and brought back to new condition ? Even a lead on a seal kit may helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had looked on their web sites and didn't see any shocker reconditioning services or parts available. I might give Gowanloch a ring and see what they could do. Thanks for that.
I had looked on their web sites and didn't see any shocker reconditioning services or parts available. I might give Gowanloch a ring and see what they could do. Thanks for that.
According to Bevel Heaven there are two types of shockers for the 900ss , one easy to fix with a seal kit available and the other type hard to fix with no kit available. I think I have the later, mine has 9mm rod , I don't know if they call a 9mm a 10mm as I have never seen a 9mm seal kit only 10 and 12 mm kits.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Give Ron Young Engineering a call. If he can't do it he will know who does. 0249388097 Work Hours. Cheers
Ian
Thanks for that Ian, I called him and eventually got on to Bevel Rubber in melbourne who said they could make some seals and machine the cir clip in. Hopefully the shocks will be good for another 40 years !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.