Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my bike today after getting the 18,000 mile service and new tires I think the cost was the equivalent of two mortgage payments. I got 8k off my old Pilot 5's really happy with those tires so replaced with the same. Was surprised when told the valves didn't need any adjustments and was told the specs were golden. They also replace the the side stand that was on recall. Bike runs flawless so happy with the great service at the dealership and bike was ready when I was told it would be.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Glad to hear the service went well, even if the expense was extraordinary. Peace of mind goes a long way, knowing the bike is operating correctly.

·
Registered
830 Posts
90% of time valves are perfect but it's a good thing to validate you're not in the 10%.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm coming up to the 18k mileage and am wondering what the service check cost at your dealership. I'm hoping its less than $2k.

·
Sophomore Member
2,784 Posts
I reached out to Ducshop outside of Atlanta and he quoted me $1350-1550. I imagine I’ll be heading down his way in about 6 weeks for it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
To the OP, what was the name of he dealership and where ? Great service and happy customers deserves credit where it deserves. Same goes for bad service and bad experiences, we need to know where not to go!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The shop that did the work was Pro Italia in Glendale CA, really a good place to buy or get your bike serviced.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts