Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to buy one? and does anyone know part #'s for jt sprocket or someone like that?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sprocket

Greetings,

I bought the 14 T DP performance sprocket the day I bought the bike.

I picked it up at the dealer and surprisingly, it was short money, although I can't seem to recall the price, but that is a good thing because if I could recall the price, the price would have been extraordinary....

Best regards,

Joe

·
Registered
191 Posts
...so everybody is raving about this cheap but highly effective mod that wakes up the bike at low speeds with no surges in traffic. My question is whats all involved in switching it? does the chain need to come off?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Around $40 from your dealer. You'll need a good 1/2" impact gun to remove the nut. Be warned, it can a bitch to break loose. A LITTLE heat on the nut only with a low propane flame makes it a lot eaiser. Loosen the chain(no need for removal) and remove the covers, no problem. Loctite on assy.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Around $40 from your dealer. You'll need a good 1/2" impact gun to remove the nut. Be warned, it can a bitch to break loose. A LITTLE heat on the nut only with a low propane flame makes it a lot eaiser. Loosen the chain(no need for removal) and remove the covers, no problem. Loctite on assy.
Dont have a local dealer... AMS is the closest and they are about 4 hours away. Looking for an online vendor.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
And don't forget the lock washer!!!!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got it on order...thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts