Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
So basically that is the complete exhaust under tha belly since we're all aware that the termi end can is nothing but a christmas ornament, very expensive pretty looking piece of nothing!

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Still can't wrap my head around the fact someone actually out there still doesn't know arrow, zard, mivv, spark and so on are not italian pipes!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Still can't wrap my head around the fact someone actually out there still doesn't know arrow, zard, mivv, spark and so on are not italian pipes!
I knew all of them were Italian except Arrow. I guess I just saw them on too many Triumphs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I ended up swapping the SC-Project decat and CR-T for a Leo Vince decat (with collector) and LV Pro can with db killer (yeah, I know it is not Italian). I am happy with the db reduction and sound and I think it fits nicely with the bike.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ended up swapping the SC-Project decat and CR-T for a Leo Vince decat (with collector) and LV Pro can with db killer (yeah, I know it is not Italian). I am happy with the db reduction and sound and I think it fits nicely with the bike.

What tune did you go with?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Since I already had a decat, just kept it as is. Actually seems to have better mid range than it had with the old setup.

So to be clear, you are just running the Factory Stock Ducati ECU settings.

No aftermarket tune correct? Like Rexxer or PowerCommander or Termignoni or UPmap?

·
Registered
3,828 Posts

I hate to tell ya but LV is also made there.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I hate to tell ya but LV is also made there.
Wow, I guess I have no idea what I am talking about. :) I guess it make sense that the Italian colors on their box. So a customer in the US bought an Italian exhaust from its UK distributor. I guess I thought the UK site was their HQ.

Well good, then I do have an Italian exhaust on my Italian bike.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
So to be clear, you are just running the Factory Stock Ducati ECU settings.

No aftermarket tune correct? Like Rexxer or PowerCommander or Termignoni or UPmap?
The seller used Rexxer to retune based on a variety of modifications, including the termi map.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
The seller used Rexxer to retune based on a variety of modifications, including the termi map.
I love that clutch, work of art!
Are those frame plugs the ones from Motocorse?
Cheers!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I love that clutch, work of art!
Are those frame plugs the ones from Motocorse?
Cheers!
They were on the bike when I bought it, but they look to be MoroCorse. Yet another thing that turns out is a mod that I did not realize was not stock.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Lucky bastard, thee plugs alone if they are motocorse they're few hundred $, forget the ducabike clutch conversion!
👍

·
Registered
2013 Multistrada Pikes Peak
1 Posts
So the Leo Vince seems like a nice mid-pipe. But i have a Pikes peak edition with Termi carbon end-can which lacks db-killer. Can i have a db-killer installed on it and would it be too loud otherwise?

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
So the Leo Vince seems like a nice mid-pipe. But i have a Pikes peak edition with Termi carbon end-can which lacks db-killer. Can i have a db-killer installed on it and would it be too loud otherwise?
Get rid of that thing, you can get $500 on ebay and get a nice titanium can with db killer for less than that.
That's what i did and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Get rid of that thing, you can get $500 on ebay and get a nice titanium can with db killer for less than that.
That's what i did and couldn't be happier.
Which can? Is there a mid pipe that keep stock shotgun exhaust? I assume eliminating the CAT needs remap.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Leovince Decat link pipe will remove stock cat and keep stock muffler tips

Yes you should remap

·
Registered
46 Posts
. . . Leo Vince decat (with collector) and LV Pro can with db killer (yeah, I know it is not Italian).
Ha ha . . . I used to think it was an American company with an American pronunciation. I also thought it was odd that a lot of the aftermarket pipes were Italian but not Leo. Then it occurred to me, Leo/Leonardo, Vince/Da Vince (Vinche). Italian! Now I don't know if they are named after that famous Italian but it could be.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Which can? Is there a mid pipe that keep stock shotgun exhaust? I assume eliminating the CAT needs remap.
[/
Shotgun tip is only the look, single pipe under that shield.
You have a 16 if i remember correctly?
If you do leo vince midpipe won't fit your bike (unless lv now makes them for that and i don't know about it), you'll need an arrow midpipe and a end can with db killer.
Trust me when i tell you without the cat that bike will shoot flames out the back without db killer, i have that set up and wouldn't change it for nothing.
You may need a tuner, i opted for the old but reliable power commander and tuned on a dyno but you can add the self tuner instead.
I used a titanium can originally made for a mv brutale, the best looking in my opinion, shortened it a bit for looks but it ran 142 hp on the dyno, right up to par with the million dollars Termignoni for a fraction of the price.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts