Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been addressed but I've searched and haven't found enough info not to ask.

I have searched the DD website and found this exhaust is no longer available. Is it still possible to get this set up? I just got my SF848 and have decided this is the exhaust for me. I'm still a few miles out from the first service but that should be the point where I'm ready to install.
Does anybody know if it's still available? I saw the DD listing on eBay for the "used" and partial setup but was too late to put a bid in. Input needed.
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
There where a few B-stock systems available directly from DD for a while. They where recently put on Ebay by DD. The only other way to find one is in another used market either for sale by a forum member or possibly Craigslist. This is disappointing since the Alpha Dog just doesn't have the same appeal as the megaphone exhaust did.

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
Keep looking, one will turn up. Call DD - I might sell mine at some point- It will be some time however... winter perhaps..

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll keep looking for sure because I definitely do not like the Alpha.

Please keep me in mind if you decide to part with it

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There where a few B-stock systems available directly from DD for a while. They where recently put on Ebay by DD.
yeah I saw them. I got off a plane in PA to find the bidding had ended. They sold for an excellent price too

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
For the Alpha Dog system. Not as good as the 134DD in my opinion. They should offer both exhaust systems.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
635 Posts
Double Dog doesn't have any available anymore, you'll need to look around for a second-hand unit, but I can tell you it's worth it :)

Be prepared to kiss some neighbor-ass unless you live in the boonies (or just don't care), as it is LOUD.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Double Dog doesn't have any available anymore, you'll need to look around for a second-hand unit, but I can tell you it's worth it :)

Be prepared to kiss some neighbor-ass unless you live in the boonies (or just don't care), as it is LOUD.
I'm gonna keep my eyes open in the hopes I can snag one. As for the neighbors...if they can play that damn carnival music until 1am on a Sunday then they will have to suffer. Praying hard I can score one!

·
Registered
198 Posts
The 134DD doesn't give the bass like the termi, but the 134DD just growls to kingdom come.

I'm pretty sure there were no bikes louder than the 134DD at the tracks. 2nd to none but the Desmo with race exhaust.

I will let mine go if a good offer comes along.

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
The 134DD doesn't give the bass like the termi, but the 134DD just growls to kingdom come.

I'm pretty sure there were no bikes louder than the 134DD at the tracks. 2nd to none but the Desmo with race exhaust.

I will let mine go if a good offer comes along.
I will have to disagree- Full disclosure -I do suffer from a tinge of tone deafness, but the damage is in conversation range. The DD134 is deeper in tone than just about all the offered exhausts, with some rasp- and I'll agree its loud - BUT!! by no means is it close to the loudest thing at a track ! Hell my Track bike (K8 -600) with Akra is MUCH louder!!!

Also, I think Dimitry has knowledge of a used one... have at it.

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
Who's that? Can you put me in contact with him or confirm knowledge?

Search- Dimitry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts