Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am coming up on my 12K service on my S4R and was wondering where a good place would be to take it. I work about 1/2 mile from Del Amo but will not be taking it there. I would prefer something in that area though. Thanks in advance. So hard to find a good shop.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I am coming up on my 12K service on my S4R and was wondering where a good place would be to take it. I work about 1/2 mile from Del Amo but will not be taking it there. I would prefer something in that area though. Thanks in advance. So hard to find a good shop.
Good call not going to Del Amo. The only person that touches my Ducati's is Scott Waters at Moto Servizio, he is the best by far.

Here is the info:

Moto Servizio
2698 Junipero Ave No 117
Signal hill Ca 90755
562 981 0911

Give him a call and set up an appointment, it usually is a 2 week wait but you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
+1 on Scott, none better. But you do have to be patient.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Digging up old posts on the Ducati Monster Forum I came across a post mentioning a guy in Redondo by the name of "Pasqual." I guess he is a old ducati race mechanic that now works out of his garage. There were only a few posts but people seemed to like him. Anyone heard of the guy? I live in Redondo so it would be great to have someone local.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Digging up old posts on the Ducati Monster Forum I came across a post mentioning a guy in Redondo by the name of "Pasqual." I guess he is a old ducati race mechanic that now works out of his garage. There were only a few posts but people seemed to like him. Anyone heard of the guy? I live in Redondo so it would be great to have someone local.

Last I heard he was working at Del Amo, I don't know maybe he still is and does work on the side. Check Pasqual's prices and then call Scott and see what he charges, I can tell you Scotts prices are very fair. Either way you should be in good hands.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Bring it down to our shop, we are by far the best authorized Ducati dealer in Orange County. We perform our work to the utmost excellence, and will take great care of your bike.

Ali

Spectrum Motorsports
spectrum-motorsports.com
949 951 1097

51 Auto Center Drive,
Irvine, CA 92618

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Scott is always taking new customers. He generally does alot better with customers that are enthusiasts and are willing to listen with an open mind. And did I say patience helps too?

People that expect their Ducatis to be Honda's are happier someplace else.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Scott is always taking new customers. He generally does alot better with customers that are enthusiasts and are willing to listen with an open mind. And did I say patience helps too?

People that expect their Ducatis to be Honda's are happier someplace else.
+1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts