Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1260 switched power plug location?

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Motozen 
#1 ·
Anyone know where this is on the 1260? On the '10-'14's it was a very small white plug zip tied to the frame on the left side just below the side of the gas tank under the tupperware. Just hoping someone knows where this is so I can hook up my radar without removing all the tupperware and blindly searching.

#2 ·
Anyone know where this is on the 1260? On the '10-'14's it was a very small white plug zip tied to the frame on the left side just below the side of the gas tank under the tupperware.
I probably should let somebody who knows answer your question first but for the record on my 12 the switched 12V port is where you locate it but it's properly fixed to a tab that's welded to the frame. In other words, it looks like a well finished and attached piece, no zip tie.

#7 ·
Awesome, thx!!! Were you able to remove just the black piece, or did you have to start at the back and work forward to reveal the hidden fasteners?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.