Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a nice ride Sunday, when I got home the prelaod adjuster knob was gone. Seems that the stuff you need to remove for maintenance on this bike is double coated in red loctite, the things you should never have to maintain fall off. Anyway you standard owners, check the bolt holding your preload knob on.... Why do I always end up needing parts from Ducati in August?

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
Went for a nice ride Sunday, when I got home the prelaod adjuster knob was gone. Seems that the stuff you need to remove for maintenance on this bike is double coated in red loctite, the things you should never have to maintain fall off. Anyway you standard owners, check the bolt holding your preload knob on.... Why do I always end up needing parts from Ducati in August?
Funny :) Just because the entire country of Italy goes on vacation for August.... Thanks for the heads up, I'll check today. Came back from a ride last week with the rear turn signal aiming straight down after the nut had backed off.....Always something, I love mechinical things:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts