Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m really trying decide on signals for my 1200r. Front and back. It seems shifttech and rage cycles are similar. I kinda think the rage cycles looks smaller , which is what I want.

Anyone got some goods picks or alternative solutions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
Well, though it doesn’t play well with the Ducatisti, I buy the small turn signals available on EBay. There are many styles and the option of LED or regular bulbs ( both are bright) . I’ve used them on quite a few bikes and people are always asking where I got them. They are dirt cheap, so not much of a risk to try.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^^^^^^

I’ve had small flush ones on my other bikes for 2 bikes now. Was going to try something new.

After reading the reviews on the rage cycle ones on revzilla I’ll take a hard pass.

Saw these on my google search, but I’ll probably stay away from Ducati’s performance parts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Have a look at the OEM led indicators that are fitted on panigales because they are a similar shape but a lot smaller and I think suit the bike perfectly.

Geoff...>:)

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went with rizoma. I’ll install them this weekend and take some pics for future people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts