Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad:

Red with my own pikes peak style White bits
1200 touring with every carbon bit you can buy, crash bungs, short levers black,
Rear Mudguard thingy removed, decat and stainless mivv can, clip on tank bag, tomtom etc
OU11 FME
Reward for info, and any body parts of the thief
Taken from North Herts Tuesday night (my birthday :mad: )
possibly taken into London
Keys not taken so must have been a van
Will post pics soon.
Anyone who tells you a 16mm squire chain and their cen6 padlock stops it being stolen is a liar

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Dude, that sucks. Best of luck.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I HATE THIEVES! :mad:
Here's hoping it was a mate's idea of a joke.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's bad and I feel for you mate. Invest in a Datatool Snitcher tried and tested and has saved me more than once

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Man that sucks. I hope you find it quickly and without any damage. Luckily thieves in the US only concentrate on japanese sport bikes.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Probably on it's way to Poland by now... Hope your insurance will cover it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sounds like your white bits (accents) may make your bike standout. Have any pics you could post?

WW

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
Hope that your insurance covers the replacement cost and that the cockroaches that took the bike roast in hell.

·
Premium Member
2012 multistrada 1200 / 2019 hypermotard 950
346 Posts
Reading that breaks my heart. Sorry to hear that. Wish you well on a good outcome.

Sent from my C771 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
403 Posts
More chance of getting your bike stolen in the home country than here in the USA, me thinks. Hope you are insured. Next time maybe a tracking device like LoJack or something similar, plus a pager or cell phone alarm if the bike moves. Sorry to hear about your loss. There has to be a special place in Hell for thieves.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sorry to learn of the loss. I hope in the UK disembowelment is still a punishment meted out to those who commit foul crimes?

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Nut the bastards!:mad:

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
When I used to visit Ducati site in the UK before coming here, I saw a lot of that being reported. Really brazen stuff using a van and cutters to snip big chains. Have you also reported this theft there? Albania may be a great place to look, if you can find any bikes in that army of stolen mercs and beemers! Sucks!!

·
All weather biker
965 Posts
Very sorry to hear that.

I recently heard that there is/was a gang in Dublin using a van with no floor, so they just open the rear doors reverse over a bike, close the doors and then winch it up inside and drive away (or presumably have time unseen to use cutters etc. if it is anchored to something. :(

Sucks. Do let us know if the insurance pays up and you get it sorted.

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
Very sorry to hear about the bike. It's an aweful feeling when you realize your bike has been stolen...I had my fireblade stolen from outside my house...Eventually it was recovered months later with only minor damage and about 20 miles on the OD, (ran out of gas and dumped on a back road). I was lucky, I hope you are too! Fry the Bastards who took it!!!:mad:

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Goddamn. That is just f&$cked! I'd slot pricks like that without a second thought. Stealing a mans bike...pffft...the lowest of the low.

So sorry mate.

Hope insurance covers it. Damn & damn.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts