Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And all came up sweet, coupla minor rocker cover leaks sorted and ready to rock again :yeah: :yeah:

I asked the dealer to add a bottle of Horsepower in as they were on special so it wasn't worth just buying a cup of Horsepower.

They also checked the halogen fluid which was nice of them, apparently it only needed a small mount, they also installed a lower center of gravity as well because I am short so I can't speak highly enough of them.

So
$451.00 for the service
$129.00 for the bottle of Horsepower
$163.00 for the halogen fluid
$98.00 for the lower center of gravity (got that on special too)

$841.00 all up, I am stoked.

·
Registered
346 Posts
They must have some damn good beer in New Zealand. :yeah:

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
And all came up sweet, coupla minor rocker cover leaks sorted and ready to rock again :yeah: :yeah:

I asked the dealer to add a bottle of Horsepower in as they were on special so it wasn't worth just buying a cup of Horsepower.

They also checked the halogen fluid which was nice of them, apparently it only needed a small mount, they also installed a lower center of gravity as well because I am short so I can't speak highly enough of them.

So
$451.00 for the service
$129.00 for the bottle of Horsepower
$163.00 for the halogen fluid
$98.00 for the lower center of gravity (got that on special too)

$841.00 all up, I am stoked.
Ha! God bless America!
Halogen fluid is only $75 here. You Kiwis are suckers!:cool:

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Ha! God bless America!
aside from being suckers when it comes to the pricing of halogen fluid ... kiwis don't follow the "new, improved, less cost to own" ducati service schedule ... it's a 15k service, not a 12k service, you knob :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They must have some damn good beer in New Zealand. :yeah:
Yeap ... come ova and try it!

Ha! God bless America!
Ouwh man we get ripped for everything, I suppose your center of gravity is cheaper too.

aside from being suckers when it comes to the pricing of halogen fluid ... kiwis don't follow the "new, improved, less cost to own" ducati service schedule ... it's a 15k service, not a 12k service, you knob :rolleyes:
Only one knob called johnchyperetard, 12 k or 7500 miles for you imperial types, 15000 miles is 24000 km which I am 12000 away from. :p

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Only one knob called johnchyperetard, 12 k or 7500 miles for you imperial types, 15000 miles is 24000 km which I am 12000 away from. :p
figures you kiwis use that there metric system.

if god had wanted man to use the metric system, he would have given us ten fingers to count on :eek:

and, your still a knob ... ya knob :rolleyes:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am laughing my ass off !!!!
That comment about the fingers and the metric system !!! :D
Jonhchypermotard you made my day !!!!

Now it makes sense, here in P.R., the government tried to change the system from English to Metric, but using the toes instead, but it was hard to convince people that they had to remove their shoes to do math, so it didn`t work out. We are back to stones and shells now.

I had the 12,000 ( MILES ) check done on mine this w.e. Costed me 3 tanks of gas and a few wheelies and many many beers. I went riding with my old friends to a bike gathering to raise money for a friend who`s ill.
Cost: $20 on gas, about $30 more on beer, $10 ticket to get in, $40 on food, and a GREAT F.... TIME I had.

Yes I did change the oil before the ride; 4 quarts of Mobil-1, and a OEM Ducati filter for $18 plus tax. Of course, the filter came with a pretty girl to dry my face and a six pack of Peroni original Italian Beer, cold.
Sorry man...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bet those kiwi's have little pee pee's too! Oh, and red mirrors!
..knew that was gonna come out :D ... they are black mate!!!

as for pee pees ... lucky I am Dutchie eh, ... you ever seen a small salami ....ya won't :p .. kitted with my Andiconda I ain't worried :eek:

the filter came with a pretty girl to dry my face and a six pack of Peroni original Italian Beer, cold.
Sorry man...
Fark I didn't get any of that shit with mine :( I will haf ta bail them up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts