Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just wanted to share this with you:

from today, if you shop for parts on eBay Motors you get instantly 12% back on eligible purchases with PayPal.

Here is how it works:

1. Visit Microsoft Bing: www.bing.com

2. Enter your search for a product (use the popular keywords: “Nintendo Wii”). In the search results, look for an eBay.com sponsored advertisement that has the cashback coin icon.

3. In the eBay-sponsored ad, click the Bing cashback link. This brings you to the eBay.com site with your search terms already in the eBay search box. Change the search (for example, Ducati Hypermotard).

4. When you go to the item page, your cashback rewards percentage is shown at the top of the eBay page. When you find an eligible item you want to buy, click the Buy It Now button. On the Order details page, you’ll see the cashback total for this purchase.

5. After you purchase an eligible item and pay for it with PayPal, you’ll see a message about your eligibility, when cashback rewards will be available in your PayPal account, and if you need to take additional steps to get your money. You will also receive an email confirmation in My Messages in My eBay.

The percentage you get back may vary. As of today, is 12%.

In the past this program was not valid for eBay Motors.

The great news is that it's now valid for the Parts category.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Thanks!

I tried it! it works! thanks for the tip! :) Aloha Alex

its cool to work for Ebay huh? :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts