Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm a big Comp Werkes fan but I don't like how that exhaust looks... fender eliminator looks alright, they worked with what they were given.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'm a big Comp Werkes fan but I don't like how that exhaust looks... fender eliminator looks alright, they worked with what they were given.
I'd have to agree, and I even have a set of Comp Werkes on a crossplane R1. The style just doesn't suit the underbody Panigale exhaust. Haven't seen that megaphone tip thing from them before.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
The Less People More Robots exhaust is more to my liking, raw yet refined MotoGP like. The prototype exhaust on the 1199 looks like a cheap slipon. I think it would look better without a logo and the fact its so close to the exposed pipe above it makes the area look like a plumbing job gone wrong. Either refine the slip on or glass over the exposed pipe above it. Not enough of a view of the tail to make a real evaluation. But it sure looks upswept like a bee thats pissed off. If they take the tiny MotoGP tail to the extreme its going to be way out of proportion against the already out of proportion looking oversized 200 tire. If your going to have the tiny tail then bring back the untail exhaust, but in the design like Less People More Robot's bike.

Man, if only the clutch was dry. The way the clutch casing is exposed its a clutch cover designer's dream. Now it looks like a hunk of whatever. Maybe new solid covers will be forthcoming to tone it down some.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Really love how the elliptical tip shape aline with the bottom fairing.
It's a full system ?

Big fan of their pipes but I feel that does not fit the theme of the 1199 although it prob sounds outstanding!

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
Just looks like a muffler on left side with a tube going round to the other side instead of an exhaust exit. It must be hard to visually improve on the stock exhaust for the panigale... There is very little to work with and it looks pretty well integrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts