Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Ive been lurking on the site for quite a while and finally decided to join. It seems like a cool place to hang out. The first dyno run is with arrow slipons and ducati performance slipon ecu. The second run is with arrow slipons and custom mapped microtec ecu. Sorry about the size of the pic, but im not really good at this stuff. Looking forward to hanging out here.

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
Nice power man.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Can you do me a favor and email me the Microtek software or just burn me a copy of the disk and mail it? I want to see what is different between it and the Nemesis software. I spoke with Mark a while back and it sounds like the Microtek will have some nifty additions in the future.

Shoot me an email chrisram at tweaktown dot com

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you do me a favor and email me the Microtek software or just burn me a copy of the disk and mail it? I want to see what is different between it and the Nemesis software. I spoke with Mark a while back and it sounds like the Microtek will have some nifty additions in the future.

Shoot me an email chrisram at tweaktown dot com
Microtec is coming out with software so that their ecu's will support dtc on the s model bikes.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Wait a week or so, the new version will be out then where all ecu's get the pro sofware. We are testing the first Microtec with DTC this weekend on a 1098R and the 1198S map is in the works now. Any current Microtec ecu will be upgraded to the pro 1.3 version at no charge.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I am going to have to get a list of parts together that are needed to get DTC on a 999R:)

·
Registered
680 Posts
The 1098's need more ign adv so is part of it, and more cells for fuel mappig along with correcting the fuel map. A good PCIII dual cylinder map would get you some of that gain as you know the Ducati ecu maps are usually un balanced. In the case of the "R" the few hundred extra rpm and a softer rev limiter gets you a lot on top. I dont see as much a gain on 848's so assume the ign adv is better.

why are they making so much more power?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I see we have Micro-doubters on another thread. I must get to the track so I can post up some info on the DTC. Oh and it is still raining here. At Jennings we are going to eliminate turns five six and seven. Road Atlanta woulf be OK. You probably want to go to Little Talledega!!!!!

BOBR

1 - 20 of 31 Posts