Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is our new line, Rever Corsa Nero, offered in Strada and Corsa versions for all Ducati Models. Different Kits are available like a Supercharger Kit that we know Manufacture and Distribute in the US for Spoon Valley Racing. These Custom Bikes come with BST Carbon Fiber Wheels, Full Carbon Fiber Bodywork and Tank, Full Upgraded Ohlins and Brembo, Rizoma Billet Everywhere, Plus, Plus, Plus!

http://www.revercorsa.com/sales.html

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
Wow........Man what a beautiful bike, Keep up the good work!
Nice having a mad scientist of carbon fiber here in the forum, look forward to see your work on the moto GP circuit.

PS: the Carbon Fiber triple clamp it's a great concept keep us posted on your finds.

Regards

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Almost done with Custom Inconel Exhaust Header System (Canisters will be finished this Winter) plus Custom Spoon Valley Supercharger and tons of TPO Titanium Fasteners and Tennalum Front Axle, otherwise it's almost done! Hope to run it at the Texas One Miler and top 200 MPH! But might be to close in time. An airstrip might have to do till the next Open Road Race. Also might sell this one before I can claim/ride it. I have a 1098R with a NCR Titanium Frame for the next build , so I might just wait.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Freakin DROOL! Totally lovin it! Fantastic.

As asked though, what is the final weight? CF is worthless unless you get the weight savings, none of us care about bling only...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts