Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how many clicks out the rear rebound damper screw goes? Just curious. I think stock is 13 clicks out, but I think mine came 14 out, but the clicks aren't real precise and its kind of hard to tell. I'd like to soften mine up a little bit. I'm probably about 155 with gear.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Unless you are a suspension Guru,I would find a good suspension company that does local track days to set you up. There are other adjustments to consider before setting damping such as sag and spring preload. My local dealer has a company come in once a month and they set everything up based on your weight and riding style for $40.00. The best money you will ever spend...John

·
Registered
59 Posts
My closest dealer is So Cal Ducati in Brea and another is Pro Italia in Glendale both have the same guys at thier shops. If you register on thier websites for email they will let you know the dates. The suspension company is called In House Suspension. The 2 guys who run it are former employees of Racetech....John

·
Registered
180 Posts
I weigh about 165 wth my gear and I find the bike kinda nervous on the corners, unlike my 696 which fet much better planted. I feel the ride height is to high in the rear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts